#AWP15

I'm still recovering from AWP15. With every conference, I say it was the best one yet. There's some truth to that. Loved Minneapolis. Here's my AWP experience in photos. 

,
The line for Patricia Smith's Prince Purple Party was no joke. But the reading was one of a kind. Good lord, it's been so long since I've been dancing! No, Prince did not attend--so you know he missed out. 

It was an amazing night of poetry! So happy I was witness to this par-tay to end all par-tays. 

Chris Bolin and me.

Aimee Nezhukumatathil


The always fierce Patricia Smith


Jennifer Jean and me about to kick off our AWP experience.


Evie Shockley


Evie, Afaa Michael Weaver, and Chris Albani


Sarah Gambito and me, missing Joseph Legaspi at this particular moment.


Rita Dove, Chris, and me


The book fair! Massive.

Kirun Kapur signing copies of her first book.

Jaci Jones Lamont


Nin Andrews


Yours truly with my friend, Tom (below), who was in Minneapolis for something other than AWP!  



Julie Batten, me, Jennifer Jean, Kirun Kapur and Laurin Macios: Boston poets in the house!


Laurin, Jill McDonough, and me


Nick Flynn






Comments

Popular Posts